Our priority: your health
The public is welcomed at the mahJ in accordance with the health protocols in force at the time of your visit to fight the Covid-19 epidemic.
End of mandatory "vaccine pass" or "health pass".
Face masks are no longer mandatory but remain recommended for visitors aged 6 and above.
Different protection measures continue to be applied
To ensure that your visit is safe, the mahJ is implementing the following measures and encourage you to purchase your tickets online:
- The cloakroom is open and complies with sanitary measures,
- The reception desks are equipped with glass walls,
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in various reception areas,
- Door handles handrails and all contact points are disinfected several times a day,
- Audioguides and audiophones are fully disinfected after use,
- Time-slot tickets make it possible to regulate the number of visitors,
- The room gauges are reduced,
- Groups, admitted by reservation, are limited in size, consistent with the spaces visited.
We ask you to respect the following rules*:
- Wash your hands regularly,
- Avoid any grouping during the visit.
To access the auditorium, we also ask you to systematically use the hydro-alcoholic gel at the entrance of the auditorium.