Our priority: your health
The public is welcomed at the mahJ in accordance with the health protocols in force at the time of your visit to fight the Covid-19 epidemic.
You must present a "health pass" with a valid QR code
The mahJ is required by the French law of 5 August 2021 to request a valid health certificate to allow access to the museum. You must present a paper or digital QR code of one of the following proofs of non-contamination to Covid-19:
- a fully vaccination,
- negative test less than 72 hours old,
- positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19.
accompanied by an identity document showing your name and date of birth.
This obligation applies to all persons over 12 years of age and you may be ask to prove your age.
For more information, consult the public health instructions or the government website: restrictions and requirements in metropolitan France
The mahJ will carry out this check using the TousAntiCovid Verif application, which shows the validity of your QR code and your surname, first name and date of birth. The data read is not stored. This system has been validated by the CNIL.
The protection measures continue to apply
To ensure that your visit is safe, the mahJ is implementing the following measures and encourage you to purchase your tickets online:
- The cloakroom is open and comply with sanitary measures,
- Our staff is equipped with masks and the reception desks with glass walls,
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in the various reception areas,
- Door handles handrails and all contact points are disinfected several times a day,
- Audioguides and audiophones are fully disinfected after use,
- Time-slot tickets make it possible to regulate the number of visitors,
- The room gauges are reduced and comply with sanitary measures,
- Groups, admitted by reservation, are limited in size, consistent with the spaces visited.
We ask you to respect the following rules*:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all visitors over the age of 11, in all areas of the museum, and for the duration of your visit or activity,
- Wash your hands before and after contact,
- Avoid any grouping and crossing paths during the visit.
*Note that these rules may not apply to disabled people (proof).
To access the auditorium, we also ask you to systematically use the hydro-alcoholic gel at the entrance of the auditorium.