Our priority: your health
The public is welcomed at the mahJ in accordance with the health protocols in force at the time of your visit to fight the Covid-19 epidemic.
You must present a "health pass" with a valid QR code
From 21 July 2021, the mahJ is required to request a valid health certificate to allow access to the museum. You must present a valid QR Code in paper or digital form (via the TousAntiCovid app), of one of the three following proofs:
- a fully vaccination,
- negative test less than 48 hours old,
- positive RT-PCR or antigenic test attesting to the recovery of Covid-19.
accompanied by an identity document showing your name and date of birth.
This obligation applies to all persons over 17 years of age (and over 11 years of age after 30 August).
For more information, consult the public health instructions or the government website: restrictions and requirements in metropolitan France
The mahJ will carry out this check using the TousAntiCovid Verif application, which shows the validity of your QR code and your surname, first name and date of birth. The data read is not stored. This system has been validated by the CNIL.
The protection measures continue to apply
To ensure that your visit is safe, we are implementing the following measures and encourage you to purchase your tickets online:
- Our staff is equipped with masks and the reception desks with glass walls,
- Hydro-alcoholic gel is available in the various reception areas,
- Door handles handrails and all contact points are disinfected several times a day,
- Audioguides and audiophones are fully disinfected after use,
- Time-slot tickets make it possible to regulate the number of visitors,
- The room gauges are reduced and comply with sanitary measures,
- The cloakroom is closed.
We ask you to respect the following rules*:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all visitors over the age of 11, in all areas of the museum, and for the duration of your visit or activity,
- Wash your hands before and after contact,
- Avoid any grouping during the visit,
- Groups, admitted by reservation, are limited in size, consistent with the spaces visited.
*Note that these rules may not apply to disabled people (proof).
To access the auditorium, we also ask you to systematically use the hydro-alcoholic gel at the entrance of the auditorium.